Loki pursed his lips together “I…regret what had happened to you and your family” The words falling from his tongue like they were foreign. “And I understand the meaning of this, but we come from vastly different circumstances. You wished not this upon your family, whilst I wish only pain and destruction upon the ones that thought of me as less, as weak, as /argr/ due to what I was. I am not Aesir, nor have I ever wished to be” The lies were stiff as he pushed them through his lips “They were never my family.”
“But not everyone thought you were actually different. See, thing is, if you yourself start thinking you’re different, then everyone else starts noticing the differences. And - I admit Odin has no excuse, but Odin is hardly all Asgard, Loki. Think of Frigga, I think she loves you no matter what, even Thor still loves you as a dear brother. Allright, you’re not Aesir, that doesn’t mean you’re necessarily weak. You have knowledge and magic - and basically that’s what I have too, I was never a soldier.” He took a breath, then added: “Don’t go down the same path as my brothers. You can do better, you are better and you don’t need to destroy all Asgard to prove your point.”
His expression softened minutely at the mention of Frigga. She was the only one Loki truly cared about any longer. Then, as soon as it happened, the softness vanished. “Why are you trying to dissuade me from this? I have done nothing to aid you before, so why are you trying to assist me? No one else does.”
He knows how everything works except people.
That’s the most accurate assessment of Tony Stark’s character I’ve seen yet.
My friend schpog asked me to put her together an authentical medieval outfit. I looked up some female outfits in fantasy games for reference and gave her this
not sure if legit
are you sure that is right
It’s annoying to wait, your life is already over… You die here. It was good while it lasted. We killed some boredom, didn’t we?
Series 3, Episode 1.
I hope this hasn’t been done already? saldfmksadng
This needed to come back
This is the most disturbing thing I’ve seen in a while
Fandom , are you alright ?
I’m pretty sure this is my favorite sherlock gif set
this is the greatest thing I have ever seen!! I love this fandom!!
WHY DOES THIS HAVE 4000 NOTES WH A T HE FUCK??/Im LAUGHING WHEN I FINALLY HAVE A POPULAR MAIN POST IT GETS SCREENSHOT WITH MY OLD URL
tHIS IS THE BEST
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
and he put his shoes and socks on dobby to be buried in because he knew how much dobby loved clothes. disliking ron weasley’s character makes 0 sense.
THIS IS GLORIOUS OH MY GOD
i made a makeup tutorial for all my fellow feminists out there bye